Regular Service & Maintenance will not only result in Better Performance, Greater Fuel Economy and Increased Personal Enjoyment but also Higher Resale Value when it comes time to trade in your vehicle for a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram vehicle.
What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
Your vehicle is a complex machine. Beneath its sculpted exterior, thousands of parts work in tandem to deliver world-class performance. Maintaining this level of performance requires that you become as familiar as possible with some of your vehicle's most important parts. Visit our Helpful Hints & Tips page for more information on vehicle maintenance.
Your Driving Conditions...make a big difference.
Do any of the following describe Your Driving Conditions?
- Lots of stop & go driving
- Day or night temperatures drop below 0°C
- Extensive engine idling (including use of remote starter)
- Driving in dusty conditions
- Short trips of less than 16 km
- 50% of driving is at high speeds during weather over 32°C
- Towing a trailer or boat
- Taxi, police car, delivery or other commercial service
- Regular offroad or desert operation
- Operating with E85 (ethanol) fuel
If any of the above conditions apply to you, aim to change your oil every 7,000 kms and follow our Recommended Maintenance Schedule. If not, please refer to your Owner's Manual and ask your Service Advisor about our Check 'n Go Service.