Service Centre in Toronto, ON
Are you trying to find a place to service your vehicle in Toronto, Ontario? Come to our service centre! Here at Erin Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we have highly trained expert technicians who are always ready to provide your vehicle with swift and efficient service. We ensure your car performs safely on the road through regular check-ups, maintenance, and servicing. Schedule a service appointment with us today and experience the Erin Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram difference!
Following through with regular vehicle maintenance can prevent your vehicle from breaking down in the future. Our service centre can handle your vehicle's needs. From tire rotations to oil changes, we can do them at Erin Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. What's more, we offer 24-hour vehicle drop-off for your convenience.
Our MOPAR services ensure that each vehicle receives high-quality parts. Whether you need brake pads and rotors or new wiper blades, our parts are durable and meant to last for a long time.
You should change your vehicle's oil every 5,000 to 7,500 km, or the engine could be at risk of damage. Need a quick oil level check or perhaps a complete oil change? Our MOPAR ExpressLane is a helpful way to get routine maintenance performed by certified technicians in 30 minutes or less. No appointments are necessary - simply drive on in!
Regular tire rotations prevent uneven wear and improve handling stability. You should rotate your vehicle's tires every six months or 10,000 to 13,000 kilometres. Our technicians can perform these services or outfit your vehicle with brand-new, high-quality tires if needed.
Shocks and Mounts
During a 26-point inspection, our technicians will inspect your shocks and mounts. When shocks and strut mounts need replacement, you might experience nose-diving while braking, a poor steering response, unusual wear patterns on your tires, or visual damage to the struts. You should check both around the 80,000 km mark.
- Our class "A" licensed, factory-trained Technicians use the latest and best diagnostic equipment and tools to find and repair problems with your vehicle.
- MOPAR ExpressLane - designed to get you in and out as quickly as possible.
- We will reach out to YOU and keep you updated on your vehicle's repair status. We want to make each visit as convenient as possible.
Understand your recommended service prior to your appointment by viewing our Vehicle Maintenance roadmap.
- We service most makes and models!
- 24-Hour Vehicle Drop-Off - drop your vehicle off the night before your appointment by using our night-drop envelopes
- SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19 - Complimentary Shuttle Service - we will drive you home, to work, to the GO station, or to the local shopping mall. The shuttle will also pick you up when your vehicle is ready. Our shuttle service route runs North to the 401, East to Hurontario Street, South Lakeshore, and West to Neyagawa Boulevard. Available Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.